We are God's Works of Art

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Retirement & 4th of July Decorations

Hi Y'all,

I mistakenly believed that I'd be "footloose and fancyfree" when I retired.  I thought I'd have time to do absolutely nothing, wrong!  I think I'm busier now than before I closed my shop, but that's OK, I'm having the time of my life.  My husband and I been able to travel and in between trips, I still find time to  paint, stamp, quilt, cook/bake, and decorate my home.  This month we are living in a Patriotic Palace since a man's home is his castle.  Our home is not fancy by any means, but we're very happy here and my dear hubby tolerates my love of decorating. A few of my Independance Day decorations are posted below.






Tomorrow I plan to work on my Underground Railroad quilt, I'll post some photos of the blocks I've completed.  Until then, "May your imagination sore and your thoughts be fancyfree".  Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment